Learn more about the Florida Concealed Carry Weapons Permit Process. 

Apply for your Florida Concealed Weapons License

Once you have completed your Conceal Carry Class and completed your live-fire session, you can then apply with the Florida Department of Agriculture for your Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP). 

Honorably discharged vets and active military do not have to take the carry class but they can still benefit from it by learning about the laws and NRA safe practices.

Florida also has CWP reciprocity agreements with 37 other states.  

You can apply online, in person, or by mail. 

Get Your Application Pre-Qualified

Read my blog post on how you can know if your application will be approved.